Skilled Visa


Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189)

This visa is the best way to get permanent residency in Australia. With Subclass 189, you will be allowed to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. The Skillselect pool will request that you apply for permanent residency; invitation rounds are held every two weeks. Age, education, job experience (you can gain extra points for Australian education and experience), and English language proficiency will all be used to establish your eligibility.

The Department of Immigration recognises the English language competence assessments IELTS, PTE, TOEFL, and CAE. You are also eligible for an extra point for your English language and spouse skill sets. You can earn points as an interpreter or translator if you are fluent in the language.

This visa will help you to access the Australian healthcare system, Children Education and other family support services without any further costs. 

​​​​​​​​​The fee to apply for this visa is:  AUD4,240.00


Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) New Zealand stream


This visa lets eligible New Zealand citizens who have demonstrated commitment and contribution to Australia, live and work in Australia permanently.


Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) Hong Kong stream


This visa lets eligible Hong Kong or British National (Overseas) passport holders who have demonstrated commitment to Australia, live and work in Australia permanently.You must meet certain residence requirements.

 ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​You must hold a Hong Kong passport or a British National (Overseas) pass

​​​​​​​​​The fee to apply for this visa is:  AUD4,240.00

Duration of visa

We consider each application individually, and actual processing dates may differ depending on a number of factors, such as: if you have submitted a full application with all the supportive papers.


Explore with us?

View Details
contact us